Does the staff actually ever reply to posts or is that just a myth?
No one will believe you.
i'm 19 and i live in california, where i go to the best college ever.
i love doctor who, supernatural, sherlock, hannibal, homestuck (and countless more things).
if you want to know anything else, check out my about me page!
"Don’t take a nude pic if you’re a famous woman and don’t want it leaked."
"Don’t wear a hoodie if you don’t want to be mistaken for a criminal and shot."
"Don’t get drunk at a party if you don’t want to be sexually assaulted."
"Don’t argue with a cop if you don’t want to get killed."
"Don’t walk home by yourself if you don’t want to get raped."
Victim blaming 101: Everyone should live in fear from ever doing anything.
Why “credit to the owner” is one of the shittiest things you can do to an artist.
I see it on social media all the time. Someone posts art that they did not create, and below the illustration write; "credit to the owner", or makes an amv containing art, with no links or names to the original artists.
This is a really shitty thing to do and let me tell you why.
I work fulltime as a freelance artist. It’s really hard work, especially if you’re just starting out like I am (been doing it for a little more than a year).
You have to constantly share your art and advertise yourself to the world. Hunt work wherever you think you can find it.
There’s a lot of artists out there competing for work, and it’s a constant battle.
One of the most important things for a working artist is to be seen.
Getting an audience, getting people to share your art or talk about it. If the right people see your art, it could lead to work.
So if you post work by an artist, make sure to credit properly! Link to the artists dA/tumblr/blog/whatever. Zerochan and weheartis are not sources!
If you don’t know who made the art, look for the source! There’s a lot of different ways to do this!
If you still can’t find the original art, simply don’t post it.
Don’t. Post. It.
You might just want something ‘pretty’ to have on your blog, and you just “found the art on google!”, but don’t be lazy.
Look for the source and credit the hard work of the artist.
Not adding credit when posting other peoples art is robbing an artist of future work. As dramatic as it sounds, you’re killing the artist.
this post is my dream come true
babies with babies
i like that all the mama’s expressions are like “I DID IT! I MADE THESE FUZZY BURRITOS”
so adorable! Thanks for this.
dude, what if a prince is cursed to be a dragon but instead of being upset by it, they’re like ‘hell yeah i’m a dragon’ and they spend weeks finding the perfect decrepit castle to haunt and try to convince their fiancé to be a princess in the tower ‘just for like a week’ and everyone is like ‘we can break the fucking curse’ and the prince is like ‘but i’m a dragon.’
every 1st september we joke about getting ready for hogwarts to cover up the very real and very very deep scars of never getting our letters
ITS TIME FOR ANOTHER GODDAMN GIVEAWAY.
I once again have enough money to host a giveaway for all my wonderful followers. So here’s what you, yes, you! Can win;
1. Any two wigs under $40 on any wig site of your choosing.
2. $45 to spend on Etsy.
3. $45 to spend on Amazon.
4. $45 to spend on What-Pumpkin.
5. $45 to spend on Ali-Express.
6. TWO, get that, TWO, whole large pizza’s from any site delivered to your door.
Wonderful, isn’t it? I’m wonderful. Even though you’d love to get these prizes in two days, I have some rules.
1. Must Be Following Me. Just like my other giveaways, this is for my followers only. You can unfollow after this giveaway is done, even though that’s kinda rude.
2. Likes do NOT count. Reblog’s only. You can like it to remember for later, but that will not count for an entry.
3. Reblog as many times as you like, but do not spam your followers. This is something you should know.
4. The winner will not be announced unless they want to. Because some people can be sore losers and say that the winner cheated and will actually send them hate.
So there’s only 4 rules that you need to follow and we’ll come out alive. Alright.
GIVEAWAY ENDS ON DECEMBER 1ST. THE TIME MAY CHANGE AROUND THEN DUE TO FAMILY ISSUES.
I had a job over the summer and I thought I could give you guys some stuff with my extra cash.What you could win:
- Starfleet Academy shirt (size: small, medium, large).
- Supernatural button as displayed above.
- Supernatural devil’s trap bracelet.
- Star Trek command necklace.
- Dalek and sonic screwdriver socks.
- Doctor Who themed bookmarks.Rules:
- Since this is a giveaway for my followers, you must be following me.
- You have to reblog this post once to enter, but as many times after that as you want. If you want to like it for a reminder that is totally okay.
- Your ask box needs to be open and you have to be okay with giving me your address/PO box.
- I’m only shipping within the US and Canada because if I wanted to ship internationally, I would have to take off prizes.
- You have until December 1st to reblog and spread.
- There will be three winners (Three prizes of choice to first place, two to second place, one to third place).
- NO GIVEAWAY BLOGS, I WILL CHECK!
sometimes i wake up with a very urgent thought on my mind and it’s usually pretty dumb like ‘je suis un pomme' or 'root beer fairytales' but this morning i woke up and sat there for a second and all i could think was
the frenchiest fry
I JUST LAUGHED OUT LOUD IN CLASS
*seductively* water makes me wet
you are a dude
maybe you arent aware how water works